We are excited you have chosen Park Towers. We contiue to work to ensure Park Towers is an ejoyable and safe place to live.
We understand how stressful and confusing it is to move to a new home and as a new owner or resident we want to take a few minutes to share with you some of the most common questions
that typically arise during your first few months adjusting to Park Towers.
Before you move in
- Be sure to contact Commons Management at 203-227-9377 with your move in date, they will make the necessary arrangements for your move.
- To get set up for Cable TV contact a board member at least 24 hrs prior to the scheduled date & time of your installation. Cablevision will need access to the utilty rooms and
these are locked. A board member will be able to unlock the room in advance of your appointment.
- Out of consideration to our other residents moving in through the Lobby is strcitly prohibited. All moving is to be done through the garage.
- At Park Towers we promote recycling. All cardboard boxes are to be broken down and placed in the recycling dumpster.
- To be set up on the lobby directory please Contact a Board Member and provide your Name as you would want it to appear on the directory as well as your Telephone nunmber. The number will be
programmed into the call box to allow visitors to contact you upon arrival.