We are excited you have chosen Park Towers. We continue to work to ensure Park Towers is an enjoyable and safe place to live.
We understand how stressful and confusing it is to move to a new home and as a new owner or resident, we want to take a few minutes to share with you some of
the most common questions that typically arise during your first few months adjusting to Park Towers.
Before you move in
- Be sure to contact Imagineers LLC 203-663-1447 with your move-in date, they will make the necessary arrangements for your move.
- To get set up for Cable TV contact Imagineers at least 24 hrs prior to the scheduled date & time of your installation. Cablevision will need access
to the utility rooms and these are locked. We will be able to unlock the room in advance of your appointment.
- Out of consideration to our other residents moving in through the Lobby is strictly prohibited. All moving is to be done through the garage.
- At Park Towers we promote recycling. All cardboard boxes are to be broken down and placed in the recycling dumpster.
- To be set up on the lobby directory, please submit an email from the Contact tab at the left and provide your name as you would want it to appear on the
directory as well as your telephone number. The number will be programmed into the call box to allow visitors to contact you upon arrival.
Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum